Jun 25, 2010

Baby? What baby?

Sara Madalin and I traveled down to Simpson county to visit with my newest niece yesterday. My sister and her family had come down for a visit and we got to spend a little time with them. Here's little Amandah. She's 3 weeks old and so cute.

I got to hold her and feed her a bottle. She's a little spoiled, I could already tell.

But then, who am I to talk? We all know about the little girl with blond curls that lives at my house.

She was a mess, as usual, while we were there. She was into everything. Kept wanting to touch the baby, take the baby's pacie, then take the baby's bottle, and she kept trying to sit in the baby's carseat. She wasn't so much jealous of the baby as she just didn't really care that the baby was there. As far as she was concerned, that baby could have been put in her carseat and placed out in the yard.

Although is was a short visit for us, I'm glad we got to see my sister and her family, my daddy, and my aunt and uncle. Sara Madalin was just glad to have someone to play with for a few minutes. And I'm not talking about the baby.

post signature

1 comment:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

I just came across your blog today via Top Mommy Blogs!! My husband and I adopted our daughter from birth almost 7 years ago!! Love you blog and your daughter is beautiful!!