Jun 30, 2010

Designing Woman


Bless her sweet heart! I'm not sure where she wants to move that end table, but at least she's getting all her measurements together before she attempts to move it.

Reagan snapped this with his phone last night. I was trying to clean up some of the floors in the rooms where we've recently had some painting and work done. He had come in to where I was to see if I needed anything. He said when he went back to the living room, he caught her with his tape measurer with it stretched out next to the end table. We thought it was cute and funny.

I know I said I would post pictures of our re-decorating endeavors. And I will. But what was supposed to take "about a week" to paint, has dragged into 3 weeks. I KNOW!!! It is about to drive me loony. So, until the painting is done, our house resembles an episode of "Hoarders: Buried Alive." Until I can clean up this mess, I'm not going to post anything. Hopefully, my house will resemble a lovely home by the time all this is over.

post signature

1 comment:

Stephanie Moore said...

I'm sure your house is no where near "Hoarders: Buried Alive". That series SCARES me!

But, I do know the craziness of not having your stuff where your stuff is supposed to be. ;o)