Jun 7, 2010

A Girl Can Dream

Last Thursday night we went to watch my nephew, Elijah, play in a baseball game. Before the game, some of the team was tossing balls back and forth practicing for the game. Sara Madalin could not understand why she couldn't play with those boys. (They were all 8, 9, and 10 years old, by the way.) I told her, she could go play in the grass. She said, "I pwray. Gass?" I said, "Yes, you can play in the grass." But for some reason, a little girl playing in the grass all alone, isn't nearly as fun as playing with all the other kids. So, she walked over to the fence and watched the boys practice.





Bless her heart! She just wanted to "pwray" with somebody. I guess a little girl can watch and dream of the day that she gets to play ball with the big kids.

post signature

1 comment:

Casey said...

aww, that is sooo cute! Poor girl just wanted to be with the big kids! I love her shirt, we have that one and it is one of my favs!