Jun 19, 2010

I-Cweam

We had a day on the go today. We got up early and went to visit my Daddy for a little while. Then we had several errands to run. Sara Madalin did pretty well for a two-year-old. As we were leaving Lowe's (after about 2 hours) I suggested to Reagan that we stop and treat her to ice cream. Our girl loves "i-cweam." And what she loves even better is "choc-ate i-cweam." We enjoyed watching her eat it. Here are a few pictures of her and her "i-cweam."










Even with ice cream all over her face, she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

post signature

3 comments:

Paige said...

She looks like such a big girl sitting at the table eating her ice cream! And she is a girl after my own heart - chocolate is my favorite!

Laura said...

A girl after my own heart! Chocolate ice cream ROCKS!!

Carrie said...

She has beautiful eyes!