Jun 22, 2010

Our Girl

She is a mess!

I took this photo of her and Reagan Sunday morning before church. She accessorized herself. I told her we were going outside and she had to put on her "gasses." And that "puhse" has been dragged around by her since last Friday night. I was cleaning out my closet and decided to pass on several of my purses to her. She loves a purse. Sometimes she'll put two or three on her arm and walk about telling me "bye-bye."

I laugh every time I look at that picture because it is so her. We didn't prompt her or pick out those things and put them on her. She is expressing herself all on her on these days. She knew I was taking a picture and she was seriously posing for it. She is so funny. So many times people comment on her curly hair and I tell them, "She has the personality to go with it." And boy does she! She has definitely made our life so much more interesting and active. And we love her so very much.

post signature

5 comments:

Denise Darnell Davis said...

I love it! My Anna Brooke does the same thing! I'm sure SM mimics you just as much as Anna does me!

Regina and David said...

Cute picture. I love her dress!

Casey said...

LOL, love this

Carrie said...

She is a hoot, girl! I love her "gasses!"

Ashlee McCrary said...

that's TOO precious!! i love these candid photos capturing the phases a child's in at the time. small memories like that you'll forget one day, but with this photo you'll remember for the rest of your life!