Jul 30, 2010

God... Made... Me... 'Pecial

Here's a little video I took of Sara Madalin Thursday afternoon. She is so funny.





In case you couldn't understand it, she said, "Daddy loves me." and "God made me special." Reagan will ask her, "Who loves you?" And he taught her to say, "Daddy loves me." And he's told her since she was about a year old, if not earlier, that God made her and He made her special. She was talking away Thursday and I thought I'd video it. I love to hear her talk. And can you even see that personality? She's got tons of it!

post signature

8 comments:

Penny said...

That is precious~ and her daddy is so right---- she IS special! :)

Summer said...

Aww..that brought tears to my eyes. She is a VERY special child. It is amazing the things they are learning and saying right now. Lexi has learned MINE and I can't like it(for I dont like it--and said mostly when trying to get her to eat.

Katie (and Tony) said...

How cute is she!!! Seeing and listening to her talk adds so much to your pictures. Look at those eyes at the end of the video-priceless!

K Storm said...

OH HOW PRECIOUS!!! And the expression on her little face is so sweet!

Nealy said...

Sounded to me like she said, "God made me beautiful" which is also true! You're a friend of a friend I think but it doesn't matter, I am just rejoicing with you! My 15 grands call me Nealy and I'm in Plano TX. May God continue to bless your sweet family.

Avery's Mommy said...

Malinda - OMG - if that ain't precious i don't know what is! I know you're going through the adoption process right now - I'm doing a giveaway on my blog for a $50 gift card for a couple that is adopting from peru. I think you and SM need matching aprons! :) go check it out:

http://miraclenamedavery.blogspot.com/2010/07/50-gift-card-giveaway-for-good-cause.html

Anonymous said...

I think she said Jana not Daddy!!! Not that I would ever take that away from Reagan, I am just saying!

Ashlee McCrary said...

Has she ever seen Veggie Tales? She would probably like them. They're main statement is "God made you special & he loves you very much!"