Jul 2, 2010

Mercy!

I've been cleaning out closets and cabinets and drawers and everything else this week. As I've removed things to get rid of them, I've packed them up in plastic bags. All those bags are still sitting in the dining area right now. Friday afternoon, Sara Madalin decided to check them out. I was sitting in the living room area and I heard her say, "Boots! Mommy, help!" So, like any good mother would do, I helped her put on an old pair of my high heeled boots.




She was working 'em! No more E!News for her. Is it me, or has anyone else seen a couple pictures of Lindsay Lohan in similar outfits recently? Oh, mercy! Lord, help me when she's a teenager.

post signature

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Those pictures in those boots crack me up. She is rocking the boot look!

Regina and David said...

looks like she is dancing in that third picture and "shakin' her booty". LOL

Jennifer said...

soo soo funny!

Stephanie said...

So cute!
What's sad is when my son is wearing stuff like this around our house. ;)