Jul 29, 2010

What Did I Ever Do Without Her?

I was cleaning Sara Madalin's room Wednesday afternoon and stepped out to get something. When I came back in, this is what I found.

I actually found her like that, then ran to get my camera and returned to snap a few pictures. She was dusting. She said, "I help, Mommy." She was dusting the vinyl word art I placed above her bed. When I put it up a couple weeks ago, she watched me. She kept asking, "Wutsat Mommy?" I told her, "That's your name." "My name." Now, she constantly tells me, "Mommy, that my name."

Anyway, she had grabbed the duster and was dusting her name. Cause flat vinyl words need to be cleaned too, I suppose.


It's a good thing she had already straightened up the rest of the room for me. (Ahem.)

What in the world did I ever do without her?

post signature

5 comments:

Casey said...

Oh my gosh, how precious. I love how she has her hat on, so cute. I love her name above her bed adorable!

Courtney said...

These pictures are adorable. I love her cleaning outfit too!

Regina and David said...

her name looks really cute!

Ashlee McCrary said...

That is SO cute & I LOVE LOVE the name above the bed! So pretty & grown up lookin too!

Katie (and Tony) said...

So, tell me about these vinyl letters. Where did you get them? Was it special order? Can you tell me on FB? Love them!!!