Aug 10, 2010

Beach Photos 2010

Saturday evening, before dinner, I wanted to have a few photos taken on the beach. For the past several years, Reagan and I have taken them together. Then, last year, we added Sara Madalin to the pictures. But y'all!!!! It was so hot that I thought we were all going to melt. And, having just come from the inside of the condo, where it was so cool, to the outside, where it was around 90 degrees, the lens on my camera fogged up. Because I have a detachable lens, it fogged up on the outside and inside. Some of the pictures didn't turn out so well, but I'm posting them anyway because Sara Madalin was so cute. Exhibit A...

She was twirling for us in the sand.

Then, she turned and ran to her Mommy. I could just eat her up.

I love how she holds onto my arm when I carry her on my hip. It's so sweet.






I have a picture of them last year that looks almost exactly like this next picture. (To see that post, click here.) I had to have them pose that way again. She has grown so much. Look at how long those legs are.

post signature

3 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

Great pics! Glad y'all had a great time.

Laura said...

One word: FABULOUS!!! Suitable for framing!!

Penny said...

They turned out nice! I love the one of you and her directly under the "hip" one. And the last two with her and her daddy. You're right, those legs have really gotten long! :)