Sep 5, 2010

Because, They Say, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness"

We had a great morning of Sunday school and worship. After church, we came home and all climbed in the bed for about a 3 hour nap. I think that is my favorite time of the weekend, when we all take a Sunday afternoon nap together. I think Sara Madalin likes it too. On Saturdays, when we're home, she'll take a nap in her bed. But on Sunday, I'll tell her it's time for night-night and she tells me, "I night-night in you bed, Mommy." That's the only time she will sleep with us. And we enjoy every minute of it.

We didn't have Sunday night service. So, when we got up from our nap, we decided to do a few more things around the house. Sara Madalin and Reagan went outside to play awhile. We had gotten the grass cut last week. So, she kept picking up the grass and tossing it around. She got nasty and sweaty. So, when she came inside, she told me, "I want bath, Mommy." But instead, we let her take a shower. It's her new favorite thing. We can put her in there and she'll stay for 20-30 minutes. It's great. I can get lots done while she's confined to the shower. Ha. And she LOVES it.

We're looking forward to more time together tomorrow for the Labor Day holiday.

post signature

No comments: