Sep 21, 2010

Fall Festival

Monday night Reagan took Sara Madalin to the Fall festival sponsored by a local school. It was held in an arena in a nearby town. He said she had a blast. Here she is with Mrs. Angel. I think this is a cute picture of the two of them.

And here's her buddy, Skyler. She adores Skyler and I think she would follow her anywhere and do whatever she does. Reagan said that once they saw each other, Skyler grabbed her hand and took her over to the jump house.



Here she is with Charlie, Cash, and Mimi Sue-Sue.

Charlie is 6 months older than SM and Cash is 3 months older. It's so neat to see the three of them grow up together.

Reagan said that when they got there, she spotted the big slide and told him, "I ohnt slide." He said, "Are you sure you want to slide on the big slide?" She told him yes. So, he eventually made his way over there thinking she would back out once she saw the bigger kids. Nope, not our girl. She climbed up the ladder like she was just as big as everyone else.


Look at that face in the next picture. She was so proud of herself. He said, as soon as she reached the bottom, she turned toward the ladder and climbed up again.

She also played the fishing game.

I can almost hear her in the next picture. "Can-ny Daddy."

Somebody looks tired.

They also rode in a horse and buggy and played the football game. She is just learning about different types of balls. Her favorites are baseball, back-etball, and football.

Here's a video of her on the slide.


As you can see, she looked a little shocked at first. Then, once she realized she had done it, she was ready to go again.

Reagan said she had a great time and was exhausted by the end of the night. He told me that she was asleep within 5 minutes of him putting her in her car seat for the ride home. I'm glad they had such a great time together.

post signature

4 comments:

Jana said...

I love the video!! That is priceless! But next time I really think her daddy should do it with her!!!

Laura said...

SM is turning into a bow head and I love it!! Lurve the new layout by the way, too!

Courtney said...

Fall Festivals are so much fun. I loved going to them when I was a kid. So glad she had a wonderful time. Love your new blog look!

Marianne said...

Love the new blog! Love lurking and seeing your precious girl growing up - came to your blog from Kelly's and since adoption is so very near and dear to my heart, I have enjoyed your story so much. You have a beautiful family and you and your husband are doing a great job raising your daughter. Marianne in Texas