Sep 26, 2010

Flower Girl

We had a much needed weekend at home this past weekend. We have quite a few things going on in October and we know we need to take care of some things around here before the holidays, so we decided to clean and work around the house. I decided that I would mop and wax all those stained concrete floors we have. But, I also knew I couldn't do it with a 2-year-old around. So, Reagan volunteered to go to the grocery store and take our little girl with him. He is a mighty brave man.

He said she did really well. However, he did bring home a bag of peaches that had a few bite marks on them. The girl loves fruit.

They also brought me a sweet surprise home. Look how proud she is holding a dozen roses for her Mommy.

She walked in and gave them to me. It was so sweet. I trimmed the stems and put them in a beautiful vase.

I'm so blessed to have those two sweet and loving people in my life. I love them both so much.

post signature

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh that is sooo sweet! She looks so sweet holding those flowers and proud too. HA! I cannot get over those curls!! What a doll!