Sep 12, 2010

She Makes Us Smile

Before heading to church this afternoon, we took Sara Madalin outside so I could get a few pretty pictures of her.

Just as we were getting out there, a couple of dogs came up. She just HAD to chase them.

She was telling them, "No! No!"

She finally started to cooperate with me a little.

And finally, I got the shot I was looking for.

She's so pretty. And she has a hilarious personality to go with those looks. She not only makes us smile, but she does the same for pretty much everyone else who spends much time with her. We are so proud to be her parents. I can't wait to see how God uses her someday.

post signature

2 comments:

Casey said...

How could she not make you smile!?! What a blessed day that wa for your precious family!

Jane said...

She is so sweet and adorable! I am sure God has big plans for her with that incredible smile!

Jane