Sep 24, 2010

Weagan!

Friday morning as we were getting ready to leave, we heard Sara Madalin calling her Daddy from our bedroom. Only she wasn't saying "Daddy." Well, here's the video. Watch for yourself.


Evidently, she had been calling for him and he didn't answer or come to her when she called for Daddy. So, she changed to the name that I call him. He and I were in the kitchen and she was in our bedroom. I picked up my phone and went in there to catch it on video. She cracks us up.

post signature

3 comments:

* ButterflyChik* said...

Hey Hey,
I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out both my blogs, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

Infertility Blog: http://ourjourneythrufaith.blogspot.com/

Love,
Jess

Paige said...

Precious! That is too cute. Hope you have a great week!

Heather said...

That is just way too cute! Now that I'm a "mama" I finally understand why my mother would get upset when I would call her by her first name...I will always want to be mama to my children.