Sep 22, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday - Laughter

I love to laugh. I love to be around people who make me laugh. My favorite scripture from the Bible is "A merry heart does good like a medicine." I had a cousin once who got upset with me because I laughed so much. She told me one day, "A bug could come up and bite you in the face, and all you'd do is laugh."

I'm not sure I would go that far. But I did laugh at her for making that statement.

I got to laugh a whole lot Tuesday night. Reagan and I attended a show at the theater in our area. It was the traveling production of "Legally Blonde." I. LOVED. IT!!!! We laughed throughout the whole show. And we even got to see some of our favorite people who always make us smile, and often laugh - those Sojourner girls. Here I am with Amy.

Amy and her husband are expecting their first child. She is so cute with her little baby bump. I made her turn sideways so I could take a picture of it.

She's so tiny. She's supposed to find out Monday what the sex of the baby is. She's just adorable with her little pregnant belly.

After the show, as we were walking to our car, the girls walked up beside us. Turns out, we had parked beside their car without even realizing it.

A couple more pics. Maybe they'll make you laugh. Maybe not. I laughed as I was taking them.


Hope everyone has a great day. And may it be full of laughter.

post signature

3 comments:

Mom's Me Time said...

Me too! I'm like one big contradiction - such a seriously serious person that loves to laugh! I noticed your blog title on networkedblogs and just had to click and check out your blog. I am now following you. Please visit my blog @ http://mommetime.com/ ...Happy Wednesday, Amy

Regina and David said...

first of all- I LOVE your new background!!! It's soo cute and cheery! love it!

secondly, didn't know Amy was expecting. how cool is that! he looks really cute, as always. I know Mrs. Ann is tickled!

Vanessa said...

I stumbled across your blog today through Networked Blogs on Facebook. My husband and I are in the very beginning stages of adoption and I have wept looking through your blog! Thank you for sharing your heart so openly. You've given me renewed hope that we WILL make it through this very stressful time in our life. God Bless!