Oct 8, 2010

Hang On!

First, let me apologize for the quality of these photos. I took them with my iPhone. I didn't have any other camera with me. Plus, I was photographing from behind a glass wall. But I thought they were funny pics, so I had to capture them.

Thursday night at swim lessons, my child was a little, um, unruly. I KNOW! It's hard to imagine my otherwise mild mannered child being overly active.

(Ahem.)

So, because she wouldn't be still and sit down when it was someone else's turn to swim during lessons, the teacher had to be creative with how to deal with her. (Yes, welcome to my life.) Ms. Amanda pulled SM around to her back and had her hold on. Then she carried her around the pool while she swam with the boys.



She looks like a little leech. All the parents were laughing at her.

post signature

1 comment:

Casey said...

Lol!!! She does look cute thoug