Oct 29, 2010

Our Coastal Guest Bedroom


I'm hooking up again with Kelly's Korner this week as she hosts a tour of guest bedrooms. Our guest bedroom is one of my favorite rooms in our house. It's also the first room that we redecorated when we moved here. I've posted about it before. You can click here for that post. In it, I talked more about the paint colors and decorations we used.

I have made a few changes since that post. This is the room from the entry door.

We have added a painting over the bed that we purchased on our first trip to Antigua, Guatemala in 2007. The neutral colors work well with the rest of the room.
This is looking toward the dresser and small wicker chair that we placed in here. (Sorry, it's a little crooked.) Reagan painted the mirror for me. It was an awful gold before he did.

I've also added a small chest under our photo collage next to the door.

I love the neutral, cool colors of the room. Thanks for stopping by.

post signature

5 comments:

caycee said...

Love this room! Beautiful!

Deb said...

Beautiful room :) Found you from Kelly's Korner.

~SHO~ said...

Love that painting over the bed!

Blessings~
SHO
QueenofSassySavings.blogspot.com

Marianne said...

What a beautiful room! You might have a hard time getting "guests" to leave with such a welcoming room! LOL

Connie said...

What a nice room! And your little one is a real doll!

Connie