Oct 20, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday - Banana Laffy Taffy


I know, random, huh?

But I am craving it this week. Last week, when we went to Mickey's-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party, SM got a bag full of candy. I've been picking through it some this week. You know, as I'm working and studying and such. And I found some Laffy Taffy. I don't really like any flavor other than the banana.

(I'm like that with Chiclet gum too. I'll only chew the yellow pieces. The others I give to Reagan or throw away.)


Anyway, I had gotten all the banana Laffy Taffy out of Sara Madalin's candy bag, and still wanted more. So, last night, when I went to the grocery store, I picked up a bag of mixed candy. I figured all the rest of it I can use for trick-or-treaters. I ate about 5 pieces of the banana Laffy Taffy last night. And I think I'm good for a while now.

If you have any thoughts on candy, please feel free to share them. Or not. It's up to you. ;-)

1 comment:

Jana(see I put my name!!) said...

Ok so I finally now know the ONE thing you and I don't agree on and that is banana flavored candy! YUCK!!!!!!!! But as your good friend I hope you enjoyed and it helped you make it through your studies!!!