Nov 16, 2010

Because I Believe the Children are Our Future

I arranged for some of my Fashion Marketing students to participate in an observational survey Monday at a local mall. Yes, you read that correctly. We had a field trip to the mall. All in the name of higher education, folks. I had them visit at least two stores in the mall and observe how their products are promoted. They are to give oral reports on their findings Wednesday. Here's a quick photo I took of them before they headed out to visit their stores.

Yep, that's the future of America right there. And in future America, bright yellow nail polish is so "in." Ha.

The semester is winding down and I've found myself torn emotionally. I am going to miss the students and their humor. But I'm definitely looking forward to being able to spend more time focusing on my family.

post signature

No comments: