Nov 26, 2010

Decking the Halls

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with Reagan's family. There was far too much food and not enough time to eat it all.

After everyone left our house, we started packing up the Fall decorations and bringing out the Christmas boxes. It was far more work than I EVER remember it being. A lot of that work has to do with a very curious and active 2-year-old that lives in our house. Everything I pulled out of the box was met with, "Oh Mommy, what dat?" or as I placed things throughout the house, "What doing Mommy?" or "Oh, dat pretty."

But more important than her help, was her need to provide a little entertainment for us as we worked. She had a whistle (that I have regretted giving her about a hundred times in that last 24 hours) and she would blow it while at the same time playing and replaying and REPLAYING a musical ornament we have on the tree. Oh, and the dancing - I can't forget the dancing. Reagan videoed her because we thought she was so funny. I thought I would spread a little Christmas cheer by sharing it with you.




Well, it is the season to be jolly. I think she's got it covered.

post signature

3 comments:

Penny said...

Couldn't watch the video. It said it was 'private'. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. :)

Courtney said...

I am guessing that the ornament will "magically" make its way to the top of the tree and the whistle will "disappear."

Paige said...

Sweet girl! What a fun and magical Christmas this will be for you and your family. Have a great week!