Jan 10, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Grant!

Saturday night we went to The Play Place for Grant's 4th birthday party. It's a facility with lots of different toys to ride on, dress up in, and play with. It was WILD!!!! Imagine being in a building about the size of a typical small town McDonald's, with 25 children, all under 10 years old, running around screaming and playing. I was a nervous wreck by the end of the night. By the looks of things, I was the only one who was. Look at Reagan and Tracey - it's as if they are out enjoying some nice quiet adult time. You'd never know the chaos that was taking place at their feet.


Here's Sara Madalin and Grant. He was dressed as a dragon for the moment. She was playing with a toy snake. She asked all day, "I go see Grant?" She loves him. Probably because of their similar personalities.

She enjoyed pizza and Cheetos (SM's favorite), as well as some juice box. Daddy was there to help with any spills that might happen.

Reagan took a picture of me and my girl between the pizza time and cake time. I would probably make this my Facebook profile picture, were it not for the pizza sauce in my teeth.

While we waited on the birthday cake, Sara Madalin decided to just make herself comfortable and relax on her Mommy.

He had a farm-themed birthday party. His cake looked like a barn with animals in it. It was really cute.

SM said it was all yummy.


We got a picture of SM with the birthday boy before we left. She ran all night and would not stop for either of us who would call her. But as soon as we said, "Let's take a picture with Grant." she came running over and sat for a picture.

I think it's funny how they both pose with their chins in the air. I don't know why they do that. They are funny. And even more so together in person.

post signature

4 comments:

Carrie said...

SM's red coat is too cute on her!! I wish we had a fun place like this near my house, it would be perfect for cold, wet days like today.

Casey said...

How fun!

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I have been a bad blog friend! I hope you are doing well and having a good week

Ashley said...

Ah that coat! LOVE it and the hair is just so so cute!

jan brown said...

they are both precious