Mar 27, 2011

A Morning Ride

Saturday we had a full day. But before we got started with all we planned to do, Sara Madalin had to go for a ride on her four-wheeler. She was so funny. She is just now learning to turn it and she turns with her whole body.



I asked her to come stand still and pose for a couple pictures for me. Well, first of all, standing still is a stretch for her. But posing? She's got that down pat.



A few photos and she was ready for a little more riding before we headed out for a few errands. Look at that prissy little hip popped out to the side.

She said that she had mail in that little compartment she's looking at right there. All I saw was pine straw.

As I said, we had a pretty busy day Saturday. I have quite a few more photos I'll share over the next couple days of all our girl did to keep busy.

post signature

3 comments:

LisaAnne said...

She is so stinkin' cute! You can just see her spunk in these pictures.

Sarah said...

I just ran across your blog and Oh my goodness, I LOVE your daughter's hair. So curly. So adorable...but I'm sure you hear that all the time! Happy Sunday.;0)

www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love that little Barbie four wheeler! I cant wait till Hannah is big enough for one. SM is such a cutie ;)