Apr 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Wednesday was Reagan's birthday. He told me that he wanted some electronic gadget and I would NEVER dream of going shopping to buy something like that without him. He's a little particular, shall we say. So, instead, I went to a local restaurant that sells cheese straws that he loves and picked up a couple boxes. Sara Madalin and I surprised him at the store with the goodies and a few balloons.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves her Daddy and was very happy to give him a birthday surprise and gift.

Once she was done with him, she moved on to "working." That's what she kept telling us when we tried to get her away from the prescription bottles. She would say, "I can't. I still working."
Photobucket

I tried to get a good picture of her dress.
Photobucket

I made that for her this week. It actually took only a few hours and was pretty easy. My Aunt Sue may be the only one interested, but I'm planning on doing a post in the next few days to show some of the things I've made for her lately. She really liked the dress. When I put it on her she called it her twirly dress and started spinning in circles. It was so sweet.

post signature

4 comments:

blessedmomto8 said...

Happy BIrthday dad! And that is SO WILD because I was just going to ask you if you could tell me where you bought that adorable dress :) DARLING! It would look PRECIOUS on my girls!

Stacy said...

I love that fabric! I made a craft with it last week!

bella said...

Your daughter has the cutest dresses imaginable. This one is sooo pretty. Love the print.

Penny said...

Happy birthday to SM's daddy! And I love the dress~ you did an awesome job! :)