Apr 12, 2011

Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on Its Way

Saturday we took SM over to Susan's to capture a few photos of her in her Easter dress. She was so cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We also carried a few eggs for her to hunt. We put candy in a few of them and it took her all of about 30 seconds to figure that out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess Scoobie was jealous of all the photos being taken of SM. He climbed up on the bench for a few too.
Photobucket

I love this next picture. She is such a mess and this photo captured her personality so well.
Photobucket

She helped water some of Susan's plants. She wanted to water the whole lawn.
Photobucket

Susan told her to go stand behind the palm tree and peek around at me. She did it and looked so adorable.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is going to be so cute for Easter.
Photobucket

post signature

7 comments:

Denise Darnell Davis said...

Love the picture where she is facing you but her eyes are looking to the side! Precious!

LisaAnne said...

I just love pulling up your blog each day and seeing all of your great pictures. Your little girl is a doll. And you can just see the spunk in her eyes.

Meghan said...

I never comment but love your blog. I have to say that in a few pictures SM looks so much like Reagan. Its funny how God works things out sometimes.

Laura said...

I love SM's Easter dress! She looks so good in blue!

bella said...

She looks beautiful in her Easter dress. I just love smocked dresses!

Penny said...

Too cute! I love the dress! :)

nancy said...

I read your blog daily but have never commented....until today! Those pics of SM are just to die for! LOVE THAT DRESS, BOW, SOCKS & SHOES!!!!!!!!She is the cutest thing and just cracks me up! I love the way you express her personality and it just shines through in all of her pics! She is a loved little girl and I admire you and Reagan for being such awesome parents to her! I just couldn't resist commenting on this post:)