Apr 24, 2011

Let the Easter Weekend Begin

Friday afternoon, Reagan called and said that we were going to BB and Scooter's house that evening to dye eggs with their crew. SM and I put on our play clothes and we were ready to go. But, before we left, she picked me a flower and took a quick picture with me.
Photobucket

What a crew! When we arrived, kids were everywhere. And it was LOUD! We ate pizza and then it wasn't long before we all headed outside for some play time. SM and little Jack Kitchens played baseball while some of the adults started up a game of volleyball.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't remember what these tears were all about, but I'm pretty sure they were turned off as quickly as they were turned on.
Photobucket

And does this hot mama look like she just gave birth a couple months ago? Will's mommy looks great!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Will and his BB.
Photobucket

After if got too dark to play outside anymore, we moved the party indoors where most everyone began to dye Easter eggs.
Photobucket

Look at Scooter. He's as excited as the kids.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It wasn't long before "someone" needed a popsicle break.
Photobucket

And here she is after she and Scooter got into the stickers. She came running into the kitchen to me saying, "Wook at me Mommy!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this crazy, loud group of people and I'm so glad we get to spend time with them occasionally.
Photobucket

Photobucket


post signature

No comments: