Apr 6, 2011

My Little Sunflower

This past Saturday afternoon Reagan went to help his dad and sister clean out some things of Mrs. Brown's and Sara Madalin and I took a really long nap. She was worn out from her "friends" coming to see her Friday night and she napped for about 3 hours Saturday. After our nap, Reagan came home and we worked some in the yard. Then, I cleaned up the little girl covered in mud and water from the hose, and put a cute little outfit on her. She said, "Dat sunfwowers Mommy!" (The top and jeans had sunflowers on them.) I thought she was so cute that I needed to have a little photo shoot with her. We went out to the back porch and I got some sweet (funny) pictures of my Sugar-Sugar.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next photo was probably my favorite. She is a natural in front of the camera.

Photobucket

I can't remember what she was saying in this next picture, but I think she was trying to call Taco, who was wondering too far out of the yard. We've gotten on to SM about going to too far from the yard. I guess she thinks, we get on to her, it's her job to get on to Taco.

Photobucket

Can you tell she's a Daddy's girl?

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, can you tell she's a ham for the camera?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love that baby girl. I'm going to have to dress her up and take a few photos of her more often, cause heaven knows I don't have enough beautiful pictures of her.

post signature

3 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

She is such a doll baby!

Laura said...

I love that outfit!! Cute, cute pictures! I see those hanging on a wall!

Ashley said...

These pics are too funny! I LOVE her cute outfit ;)