Apr 24, 2011

Sprinklers and Strawberries

Friday after we had a nap, SM and I went out into the backyard so she could play in the water hose for awhile. I think that her Summer will filled with time under the sprinklers. She loves it. She has several little sprinkler attachments. She chose the swirling one to play in Friday.
Photobucket

Photobucket

While she was playing I noticed that I have a couple strawberries growing in my raised planter.
Photobucket

All the strawberry plants have blooms on them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, my cucumbers on the other hand, they didn't fair so well.
Photobucket

I originally planted the cucumbers with the other vegetables beside our garage. But the first storm that came through destroyed them with hail. So, I planted new ones in this raised planted with the strawberries. For some reason, the cucumbers didn't make it. Oh, well. All my other vegetables are doing well. I'll try to show some pictures to update on those soon.

Back to the playing. It didn't take her long to cover herself in mud.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She had a great time. I let her play for about 45 minutes. Then we came in for showers and got ready to go to BB's to dye eggs. She was a very good girl Friday. I'm hoping we have a fun Summer full of days like that.

post signature

1 comment:

Paige said...

So cute! Happy Easter to you and your family.