May 19, 2011

Fish Food

Reagan brought home a big bag of fish food tonight. He thought Sara Madalin might enjoy seeing the fish eat. He gave her a little in a ziploc bag. She thought it was for her to eat.
Photobucket

They walked out to our beach area and started tossing the food into the lake.
Photobucket

Photobucket

She tossed some of the food in but no fish came around. Reagan said that it will probably take a few times of them tossing the food out for the fish to recognize the smell and come for it.
Photobucket

She finally just dumped her whole bag of food into the edge of the water. We'll probably have tons of fish next time we go out there.
Photobucket

Edited: I was told that fish don't "smell." So, to correct my statement above, "it will probably take a few times of them tossing the food out for the fish to realize what it is." Geesh.

post signature

3 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

She is doll! So so so pretty! Love her little top.

Laura said...

I love her blouse. Did you make it?

Malinda said...

I didn't make it. The shirt and shorts were a set from my sister. I think it was a birthday gift from her last year.