Jun 8, 2011

Be Careful Little Eyes What You See

I videoed Sara Madalin singing this song last week. We have been going so much that I am just now getting around to uploading it. I think it's cute and funny (and a little humbling) all at the same time.


Isn't she cute? We sing that every night before she goes night-night.

That little sassiness at the end - I can be blamed for that. I had been trying to get her to sing the whole song for me and she would sing about half and then start talking about something, or run around the room, and so finally I said to her, "Ok, never mind. If you don't want to do it, we won't." I supposed her saying it back to me in the video just reiterates the lesson - be careful little (and big) mouths what you say because little ears are always listening.

We are full swing in VBS this week and I have tons of pictures I hope to share at some point. Plus the pictures I took this past weekend of the town in which my sister lives. Plus, y'all, my garden is producing tomatoes and strawberries and bell peppers like crazy and I want to share pictures of that as well. But to be very honest, more than I want to share pictures and stories about what we're up to, I just want a little rest. And that's what we've been trying to get whenever possible this week. We are all in the bed by 8:30 (SM) or 10:00 (us) and so I've not taken much time to upload pictures and blog. Maybe I can catch up soon. I know there are a couple aunts and a Nana who would really like to see a certain little girl posing with her "best friend" at church this week. Soon. I promise.

post signature

1 comment:

Penny said...

lol Too sassy! :)