Jul 20, 2011

You will NEVER guess what we did yesterday

But, if you guessed that we played in the water again, then maybe you can.

We went to a local splash park with Granny and Matthew Tuesday morning. I am beyond even being able to find words to narrate our summer water activities. So, I'll just say - Water, Play, Fun. That about sums it up.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We let them play for about an hour and a half and then headed home for naps. I think they both enjoyed themselves. I just wish the park was closer. I told Martha I would take SM every day if it was.

post signature

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I agree we are loving the water park this summer. I really wish we had a splash pad closer, ours is about 30 minutes away.

Carrie said...

What a fun splash park! We could go everyday too. It's been soooo hot!