Sep 29, 2011

Art by Sara Madalin

Last week Reagan and I visited with Sara Madalin's teacher during open house and boy, did she have a lot to show us. Our little artist has been quite busy this school year. She's brought something home almost everyday. But little did I know she has some really cute stuff on display at school as well. Here's some of the work her teacher has displayed in the classroom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They learned about squares one week and they glued tissue paper around a square. Simple but cute.

Photobucket

This fish was an exercise in drawing straight lines. Clearly, SM has a to work on those lines a little.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't that a cute little turtle? Each class has an animal associated with it. SM is in the turtle classroom.

Now, for a look at some of the things she's brought home. They cover her bedroom wall and my pantry door.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll continue to hang her work on her walls until there is no more room. Then I plan to pack it all up in plastic containers and start filling the walls again. I'm so proud of her and all the work she's done.

post signature

1 comment:

caryn said...

Love your blog. A good idea for her art work is to take digital pictures and make them into a book each year. I started doing that with my 3 year olds and I love it. Of course I save it as well but I figure when the time comes and the piles get bigger and bigger I'll have an easier time weeding some out if I have the pictures of it.