Sep 13, 2011

The Great Pumpkin

I haven't been to paint in awhile. But not long ago I purchased a deal on Living Social for a painting session. Turns out, that little thing had an expiration date. I got an email about a month ago to "Go use your Living Social purchase." So, I made plans with my friend, Stephanie and we went to paint this past Monday night. We painted pun'kins. Here's mine.

Photobucket

I thought they turned out cute. It was probably one of the easiest paintings I've done at this studio. And it was fun to spend a little time with my buddy.

Photobucket

post signature

3 comments:

The White's said...

Wow, that turned out really cute! I am soo looking forward to getting to celebrate fall at home.

Baylee's Mommy said...

I love it!!!!

Penny said...

Very cute, Malinda. :)