Sep 1, 2011

She Wikes to Wick Da Spoon

The Thursday evening before we headed to the beach, I decided to bake some muffins to carry with us, as well as mix a couple of dips, for snacking while at the beach. But I knew the only way I could successfully do those things was if I let Sara Madalin think she was participating and helping as well. So, I got a mixing bowl out for her, along with a mini muffin pan, and let her make her own batch of muffins. Truth be told, she did more licking of the spoon than actual mixing and filling of the pan. When I caught her licking it, I asked her why she was doing that. She said, "But I have to." That's her excuse every time she gets in trouble for disobeying or doing something she shouldn't.

Photobucket

She'd fill one muffin spot, then lick the spoon before placing it back in the bowl to scoop out some more mix.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I put her muffins in the oven with the batch I made. When they were done I let her eat a few. But she was the only person who ate any.

post signature

No comments: