Nov 28, 2011

Christmastime Is Here

I'm not one of those people that starts putting out my Christmas decorations as soon as Halloween is over. I wait until after Thanksgiving. One reason is that I love Thanksgiving as much as any other holiday. I enjoy decorating my house in warm Fall colors and enjoying them as long as I can. Another reason I wait is because of this girl right here.

Photobucket

If I put all my Christmas decorations out in October, like I've seen and heard some people do, they wouldn't make it until December 25th. Since I put the tree up Friday, she has touched EVERY ornament she can reach. She has asked about "baby Jesus" in my nativity display a million times. She is in awe of all the pretty lights and decorations. She has asked everyday, "Is it Christmas Mommy?"

Yes, baby, Christmas is finally here.

post signature

No comments: