Dec 5, 2011

Christmas Challenge: Something Warm and Tasty

Today I'm sharing a photo of something warm and tasty. Currently, there's not much tastier for me than a tall caramel macchiato with whip and 2 Splenda. It's my love language.

Photobucket

I've never been a coffee drinker. But there is something about this combo that I love. As soon as the weather turns cool enough each Fall (or Winter), I have to have one (or five). There's a Starbucks about a mile from Sara Madalin's school. If they didn't cost $4 each, I'd stop there and get a cup every day. But I try to limit myself to 2 or 3 a week. However, Reagan has helped me out with my addiction a bit. He researched and perfected a home recipe recently. He makes me one most mornings now before SM and I head out for school. He's a good husband. And he KNOWS my love language.

post signature

No comments: