Feb 7, 2012

It was a SUPER Night

Sunday night we had a great time with a few friends over to watch the Super Bowl. I took a few pictures and I thought I'd share them before I forget.

Here's my big wreath.

Photobucket

I made these cheer signs. You'll see them again later in the post.

Photobucket

Clappers. I had no idea where even the first set was by the end of the night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Go Eli!

Photobucket

This girl loves her Sue-Sue.

Photobucket

She was excited to see Jana when she woke up. She was especially excited to see that Jana brought a gift.

Photobucket

Our friends, the Holbrooks, came over too. They have two daughters that are right around Sara Madalin's age. They had the best time playing while we watched the game and fellowshipped. Here they are eating their corn dog nuggets.

Photobucket

And here's the sweet boy that just goes with the flow.

Photobucket

Our friends, Stephanie and Brandon

Photobucket

Football game? What football game? These girls were in a world of their own.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls were all exhausted by the end of the night. But right before they left, a few cupcakes were had and the night ended on a relatively good note.

Photobucket

Oh, and we enjoyed some good food and what little bit of the game we actually got to watch.

post signature

No comments: