Feb 29, 2012

My Napping Girl

Sara Madalin has been really good about taking a nap for me lately. But there are still some days that she doesn't nap at school. She still needs one. And if they can get her to lie still for 5 minutes, she usually takes one. But, there are some days that she doesn't settle down and nap at school. So, usually when she doesn't get a nap at school, she will fall asleep in the car on the ride home, on sitting next to me late in the afternoon. Today was one of those days.

She actually fell asleep on the ride home. I let her sleep in the car for about 30 minutes after we got home. Then, I got her out and carried her inside. I sat down on the couch and she cuddled up on my chest and went right back to sleep. Before I knew it, I was asleep too. I did wake up before her and snapped this picture.

Photobucket

It reminded me of this picture I took of her when she was only a few weeks old. I can barely remember what it was like for her to be that small. The days of her sleeping on my chest are getting fewer and fewer. So, whenever she does go to sleep with me holding her, I sit there and enjoy every minute of it.

post signature

No comments: