Feb 24, 2012

Pajama Party

Sara Madalin felt really good on Tuesday. I was glad she was better, but I kept her home that day just to be safe. Luckily she was her old self by Wednesday, because they had a fun day at school. This week was "P" week and Wednesday they had Pajama Day. They all got to wear pajamas to school and eat pancakes, pigs-in-a-blanket, and pineapples at snack time. Sara Madalin was very concerned about the fact that she would be playing outside on the playground in her pajamas. She was afraid they would get too dirty. As you can see, she seems to have gotten over her concerns, because here she is with a few of her friends on the playground that day.

Photobucket

When I showed Reagan that picture, he said, "Who's the boy to her right?" (Just like a father.) I told him that was Wright, her best friend. I think they really had a great time on "P" Day.

post signature


No comments: