Feb 22, 2012

Sick Day Projects

While Sara Madalin was sick these past few days, I spent her nap time working on a few vinyl projects. Reagan recently gave me a Silhouette and I've been looking for projects I can do with it. The first thing I did was create a vinyl monogram for the red tote I use a lot. But I don't have a picture of that. I do have a picture of my second project, along with a very pretty girl.

Photobucket

That's her bedroom door that she's standing in front of. Here's a close-up of what I placed on her door. So true.

Photobucket

I also printed this for her bathroom wall. I saw something similar to it here.

Photobucket

It should come in handy when she learns to read. Maybe.

Now I'm looking for other projects I can create with my machine. Cause, you know, it's not like I have enough to do around here.

post signature

1 comment:

MaeganB said...

I love your creativity!!!