Mar 26, 2012

A break

I'll be taking a break from Facebook and blogging for at least the next 4-6 weeks. No one is sick or dying. We have not adopted, nor do we have plans to do so in the foreseeable future. My blog is not so big - and I don't think that our life is so important - that I have to make a big announcement about a blog break, but there are a few people who have asked in the past that I let them know if I plan to stop or take a break from blogging. This is the quickest and easiest way to let those know who have made that request.

Thanks for reading about our life. Hope to return soon.

post signature

3 comments:

Their Mommy His Wife said...

Enjoy your "vacation".. I started a blog 2 years ago but it never took off because I just couldn't find the time to keep it going and I spend too much time online as it is.. I've debated unplugging from FB but I think my mom would stage a revolt if she didn't see daily pictures posted of the kids' goings on since we live so far away from my family now...
Take care and see you around :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss reading your posts. Your Sara Madalin and my Austin sound like they could be twins. He's a month older, and they act like peas in a pod. I always feel better after reading your blog posts, knowing I'm not alone. Hope you come back soon!

Avery's Mommy said...

I need a break from it all sometimes too. Enjoy!