Jun 17, 2012

Meet My Dad - By Sara Madalin

What's Daddy's name? Reagan Lindsey - Dat's his middle name. And your last name is Sistrunk.

What does Daddy do for fun? He likes to play games with me.

What does Daddy do at work? He gives people medicine.

My Daddy likes to wear: A tie.

My Daddy is smart because he knows: Target's dangerous. (I promise neither of us prompted her to say that. Her daddy has her brainwashed.)

It makes my Daddy happy when: He goes to work.

What is Daddy's favorite thing to eat? Mexican food

What does he like to drink? Diet Pepsi (I've never known me or Reagan to drink Diet Pepsi.)

How old is Daddy? I don't know, you tell me. How many is he?

How tall is Daddy? Big

What is Daddy's hair like? It's short.

How much does he weigh? 30 pounds

What makes Daddy the best? Me

If he could go on a trip, my Daddy would go to: DISNEY WORLD!

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? I like to play games like "Hi Ho Cheerio" and matching games. I like to play outside with him. 

Happy Father's Day to Sara Madalin's Daddy!

post signature

2 comments:

Penny said...

That's so cute~ especially "Target's dangerous." LOL Also, I think the next baby girl should be named after their daddy~ either of his names would be perfect for a baby girl. :) One of my best childhood friends named her daughter Lindsey~ it is her maiden name. That's the beauty of unisex names. :)

Baylee's Mommy said...

SWEET!