Jun 14, 2012

We're Going on a Bear Hunt, We're Gonna Catch a Big One

Sara Madalin has been attending a half-day camp at her school each day this week. She misses her sweet friends there. So, she has been so beyond excited each morning to get up and go spend some time with them. The camp she is attending is "B is for Bear." They have been learning about bears. I can't wait to see all the crafts they've made.

Today when I went to pick her up, I peeked in the classroom window before going in to get her. When I saw her and her friends I couldn't help but laugh. Their teacher had painted their faces to look like a bear. So, as I looked in the window, I saw a room full of children, faces painted, playing with play dough. It was the cutest and funniest thing.

Here's a picture of her after I buckled her in the car. She was just too cute. 

Photobucket

post signature

No comments: