Jul 26, 2012

I LOVE Swim Days

Wednesday my little girl swam for 4 hours straight. The only time she got out of the pool was to go potty, or to walk to the diving board to jump back in. She and a couple of little friends played hard. The other children that joined us at the pool were boys. Both boys are older than SM. But our girl did not let them get ahead of her one time all day. If they were sliding down the slide, she was sliding. If they were having a contest to see who could make the biggest splash off the diving board, she was in line behind them to take her turn at the diving contest.

I let her swim until around 3:00 then told her we had to go home. She hardly ate any of her lunch that I brought, so when we left the pool, I told her I'd stop and get her some chicken nuggets. It was all this poor baby could do to eat two nuggets before she fell asleep. I told Reagan I watched her through my visor mirror and saw her chewing on a nugget while barely able to keep her eyes open. This is how she fell asleep.

Photobucket

I think I've mentioned this before, but I LOVE swim days. It wears this baby girl out. 

post signature

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Amen! It has been sooooo hot, swimming has literally saved our bacon, and made for great afternoon naps :)