Nov 5, 2012

We're still alive

We are still here. I still have one more post about our Disney trip to share. I also have posts from Halloween and a Church Chili Cook-off. (Reagan cooked. I was supposed to decorate. We lost. And not because of his cooking. We are still a little bitter. And by "we," of course, I mean me.)

But right now, I'm studying for Comprehensive Exams that start tomorrow. I have not moved from my chair in the last two weeks except to take SM to school, pick her up from school, go to church, or reload the washing machine. And to get more chocolate and Diet Coke. Cause those are power foods, in case you didn't know. As a matter of fact, the closer I get to comps, the more chocolate I eat. And that is in no way good.

Anyway, hopefully by the end of the week I'll update the blog with a few pictures. Maybe a story or two. That is, if I don't lose my mind between now and then. And the way I feel right now, that is quite possible.

post signature

No comments: