Jan 17, 2013

Fun with Family Friends

So, I finally remembered I have a blog that about 3 people expect me to update more often than once every couple weeks. :-) I've just kind of been enjoying a little time relaxing after the holidays. And by relaxing, I mean I've been trying to clean out some clutter from the house, take down Christmas decorations, and get back into a routine. I still have a few photos from the end of the year, so I'll pick up where I left off.

In my last post, I shared pictures from Mitch and Mallory's wedding. The day after their wedding we went to Susan's house to have lunch and spend time with family friends who had come to town for the wedding. We had a great time. The men sat and watched football. The ladies, and Reagan, sat in the kitchen and talked. And Sara Madalin and our friends' youngest daughter, Allison played in the playroom. All. Afternoon. It was so nice to be able to sit and talk and know that she was not getting into things. They played so well together. And she LOVED having Allison there. We told Allison that the next time we go to Disney, she's going with us to help with SM. Here is a picture of them playing with some of the toys SueSue as in there.

Photobucket

Allison also dressed her up in some of the costumes SueSue gave SM and Daphney for Christmas.

Photobucket

They left a little before dinner because they had quite a drive home. We hated to see them go and we can't wait to see them again this summer.

Photobucket

post signature

No comments: