Oct 28, 2013

More Pumpkins

It's been so long since I posted that I had to look back to see what I'd last shared. And to be quite honest, not a lot has happened since my last blog post. More pumpkins. More fun with friends. More Fall carnivals. 

A couple Fridays ago I chaperoned SM and her class to a local pumpkin patch. She was so excited that she woke bright and early and gave me NO arguments as we dressed and prepared for the day. 

 photo IMG_4965_zpsaa12e3fe.jpg

Once we arrived at the the school, I loaded more carseats and Kindergarteners in my car and we headed out. Here is SM with one of her best buddies, Shelby. He was in my car with 3 girls. Bless him. 

 photo IMG_4966_zps26bc2131.jpg

We got to ride in a trailer behind a real tractor, in real hay. We saw several animals, and even stopped by several to get a closer look. Once we arrived at the place where the pumpkins were, the children were allowed to pick one, then play for a little while. 

 photo IMG_4984_zps5b5aefde.jpg

On the ride back to the cars, SM rode in the lap of her class's assistant teacher, Miss Johnson. I love how she embraces and encourages SM and all her energy. 

 photo IMG_4991_zpsd987357f.jpg

Last weekend Reagan helped her carve her pumpkin patch find. He did a great job and she had fun time helping him. 

 photo IMG_5008_zpsc88893c5.jpg

 photo IMG_5014_zpsbc721e2d.jpg

In addition to the pumpkin patch, we also attended SM's school's annual Fall Festival. Again, she was pumped and up with the sun the day of the festival. Here we are before school that morning. 

 photo IMG_5025_zps09f6040a.jpg

I don't have a lot of pictures from the carnival. Reagan took her around to play, while I worked a volunteer shift. After my shift was over, I did get to go into the haunted house with her. She had a good time and was exhausted for the rest of the week. 

post signature

No comments: