May 19, 2014

Interview with a Kindergartener

This sweet girl has only two more official days as a Kindergartener. That means, in a few short months, she'll be a First Grader. I can hardly believe it. It seems like just last week that she was a tiny baby sleeping on my chest. 

 photo photo2_zpsde0acf15.jpg

To remember a little about her last year as a preschooler, I asked her a few questions today about her favorite things. Here are her answers.

Kindergarten:

Teacher - Mrs. E. Smith

What is your favorite TV show? "I Was Bitten" (A documentary on Netflix about people being bitten by venomous animals.)

What is your favorite movie? Bee Movie

What is your favorite song? Call me Maybe

What is your favorite food? Chocolate

What is your favorite toy? Polka Dot Blankie (I have a post planned about polka dot blankie. I can't believe I haven't blogged about it before now.)

What is your favorite book? That's hard to choose. They're all my favorite. I like Bearenstein Bears. 

What is your favorite activity? I like water slides.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet doctor. (Surprise? Not really.)

So there you have it. Words to remember from a 5-year-old. 



post signature

No comments: