May 13, 2014

We're still alive

I know, I know. My husband reminds me at least once a week that I haven't blogged in a while. And I miss writing and sharing our funny little girl. But I'll be honest, by the time the end of the day gets here - the time I've always used to blog - I'm just tired and want to sit quietly and do anything that requires not thinking.

There's lots to update. I have pictures from our Spring Break Trip to Chattanooga, TN, Easter, Kindergarten programs, and certainly not least of all our recent news, our new pet, Buttercup. She's a bearded dragon. There have been many requests by a certain 5-year-old for a pet snake. And because that's NEVER gonna happen in this house, I compromised and we bought her a lizard. I know the three people who still read our blog, and who aren't friends with me on Facebook, can't wait to see and hear about that.

Hopefully in the next few days to a week I'll be able to update with a few posts about our goings on over the past 3 months (I can't believe it has been that long since I wrote a blog post!!!!) It might be more like a week, since this is someone's birthday week and this momma has lots to do before Saturday. But I do hope to update soon, and get back into doing it more regularly.

post signature

2 comments:

The White's said...

:-) a gift worth the wait LOL. I almost gasp when I saw you on my dashboard, ha. Welcome back.

Marianne said...

So happy to see you here, lizard included!! And to hear that all is well!