Oct 24, 2015

February 2015

February was full of school activity at school. First there was Patriotic Day. Here is SM with two of her friends, Mia and Jack V. 

We were able to attend the Mardi Gras parade in Hattiesburg again this year, since SM was attending Saturday gifted classes at USM. She LOVES a good parade. 



I have video of her dancing during the parade, but it would take far too much time to upload it. The girl's got moves though. 

Grandparents' Day was also held in February. Mr. Brown and Sue-Sue were able to attend the events of the day. Sara Madalin was so excited to have them there. They were able to see what she does each day at school. They went to STEM class. 


They went to P. E. class. 


They had a snack and had a chance to look at some of the 1st grade art work in the Performing Arts Center. 


February was eventful for me as well. I was invited to join the Junior League of Jackson. My friends surprised me at lunch one Sunday afternoon with my invitation, gifts, and flowers. I was surprised and very excited to be part of this organization. 


post signature

No comments: